SAP – SCM Course Content
SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Module is a complete solution that covers supply chain networking, supply chain coordination, supply chain planning and SCE (Supply Chain Execution). This Module includes a collection of planning applications related to Advanced Planning, Scheduling, Optimization and Integration within the other SAP execution applications.
Training Objectives of SCM:
SAP SCM module is used for providing support for supply chain processes via the company and its chain network. It ensures better to grasp over forecasting, inventory distribution and up to the mark vendor management.
Target Students / Prerequisites:
Students must know the concepts in SAP. Knowledge required on Windows application environment. Basic understanding principles in supply chain management.
Unit 1: Concept and Objectives
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
Unit 2: Systems and Architectures
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
Unit 3: Supply Chain Projects
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches.
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success.