SAP MDM Course Content
SAP MDM (Master data management) is one of the Largest Module in SAP which refers to synchronizing “master data” a company’s most important data about its customers products are the other assets for the enterprise. Its Systems will manage master data from a Core central system whose architecture can be a registry model, a repository or persistent model, or a hybrid approach. It provides typical features of Data Management, Consolidation and Data Harmonization to be able to meet most of the Master Data Management needs.
Training Objectives of MDM:
SAP MDM is used to manage and distribute the different master data used in SAP Primarily Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master and Asset Master. Whenever data needs to be distributed globally across the different systems in the landscape, uniqueness and integrity becomes quite a challenge. And that’s exactly what SAP MDM tries to resolve through its Netweaver technology platform.
Target Students / Prerequisites:
Students must have knowledge on Concepts in SAP and Database.
Target Students / Prerequisites
- Students must have knowledge on Concepts in SAP and Database.
SAP MDM Application Architecture
- SAP MDM Application Architecture.
MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
- MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
Overview of MDM Repository
- Overview of MDM Repository
MDM data modeling and project preparation
- MDM data modeling and project preparation
MDM modeling issues/solutions
- MDM modeling issues/solutions
EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Introduction to SAP NetWeaver Technology
- Starting and stopping MDM console
- Mounting and un Mounting MDM server
- Connecting to MDM server.
- Creating MDM repository.
- Creating Different Tables.
- Creating Different Fields.
- Working with users, roles, remote system and ports.
MDM data Manager
- Wokinng with five different modes.
- CURD operations
- Search techniques
- Assignments and validations
- Protect, checkin and checkout.
- Qualifed table
- Hirearchy table
- Taxonomy table
MDM import Manager
- Importing different source data(Excel, Access and xml)
- Importing from multiple tables
- Different operations on source table.
- Source mapping and value mapping.
- Matching of records.
- Creating Maps
- Using created Maps
- Syndicating single table data
- Syndicating data with external source
- Syndication data to XML and Flat source
- Creating custom fields.
- Working with MAPs
- Working with Import Server
- Working with Syndicate Server