SAP – BI Course Content
SAP BI (Business Intelligence) is the Core module in SAP which integrates all your corporate information so you can easily turn information into insight, insight into action and action into improved business operations. It allows organizations to access the Total wealth of information available over the Internet, transfer it, and use it in business decision making. This interpreted information places a Key importance to the success of an organization.
Training Objectives of BI:
SAP BI Module is the most comprehensive affective solution package available for collecting structured and unstructured data turns the information into knowledge, and become a successfully running an organization. With SAP BI, SAP offers you a Creative and technically advanced solution that will assist you, your customers, and your partners to implement information models across different organizations.
Target Students / Prerequisites:
Students must be belonging to IT Background and also familiar with concepts in SAP. Knowledge Required on Object Oriented Programming and Concepts in Database.
SAP Netweaver2004s overview
- Overview of Different Software Components in Netweaver.
- Overview of Business Intelligence. And Glance of all the New Features.
Enterprise Data Warehousing – Data Modeling
- Info Objects
- Data store objects (all three types).
- Infocubes and Virtual Providers
- Multiproviders and Infosets
Enterprise Data Warehousing – ETL
- Master data extraction from Flat file (Attribute and Text)
- Transaction data loading to Basic Infocube.
- Data loading to Standard DSO and DSO to Infocube.
Enterprise Data Warehouse – New concepts
- Direct Data acquisition Using Virtual Providers.
- Real time Data acquisition from SAP systems and Non SAP systems.
- Remodeling and Repartitioning.
- Migration aspects.
New Data Flow concepts in Netweaver 2004s
- Transformations and different types of Transformations.
- DTP and Types of DTPs.
- Source systems and Data sources.
Enterprise Reporting and Query Analysis
- Query Designer
- Report Designer.
- Web Application Designer
- Visual Composer Reporting
- BI accelerator
- BI Statistics
- Planning Environment and Planning Functions
- Planning in the Excel
- Planning on the Web